Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ishq Bector

On a lazy Sunday afternoon,
me
: so do you like pomfret?
1:14 PM and prawns?
Anupam: yes, not my favourite though
me: what is?
Anupam: surmai
and hilsa
1:15 PM me: ee gavar
hilsa
is a funny name if you notice
Anupam: and the john dory i had in italy
now call me a gavar


The same afternoon,
2:43 PM i needed to look decent for thepassport pic
you declined
2:44 PM Anupam: i didn't
u withdrew
the offer
2:45 PM me: you cant say more than two horribke things about the hair ok
2:46 PM two is the max upper limit
2:47 PM ok you declined again
2:51 PM Anupam: sorry.... my gtalk copped out on me
i can't seem to download it
me: are you on yahoo too?
that's the last time i'm going to try
Anupam: god doesn't want to put a smile on my face
2:52 PM me: :)
aww
Anupam: i'm not on yahoo
2:53 PM me: oh ok i'll just mail it
then all the best to you
Anupam: sheesh just share it over this thing one more time
2:54 PM you're toying with me
u withdrew again!
me: you poor thing
gtalk is playing with your heart
Anupam: you're enjoyin this, aren't u
me: do i get to lie?
2:55 PM Anupam: in exchange for 3 horrible comments, yes


No comments: